“Georgia is a team being discussed as a contender for the second ever College Football Playoff”
Bullshit Jake Rowe
5 Keys for The Georgia Bulldogs to make the CFB Playoff :
1. Mark Richt to give a shit about winning and quit with this bullshit he tells us repeatedly instead that here at Georgia we adhere to a higher calling than winning. Bullshit we do. Winning is everything, and nothing else matters.
2. Cease with the inexplicable freaking losses EVERY YEAR.
3. Quit playing FAVORITES, and play the best player at each position.
4. Prepare a back-up Quarterback 2015 for the 1st time since DJ Shockley 15 years’ ago.
5. Practice Special Teams, and that means especially in the scrimmages such as the G-Day Game
6. Hire a Special Teams’ Coach like over 100 of our rivals have.
7. Cease with the bullshit of a trophy for everyone and play our Stars on Special Teams, while instead we’ve been watching their Stars make hay against our walk-ons.
8. For the fans to get mad about 29 losses latest 7 years, an average of more than 4 losses a season for current 7-year period, and demand more. This means quit bragging on us, especially every off-season, followed by inexplicable losses to far less talented teams than we.
9. Quit wasting talent around here, while the coaching staff yells at us that Joe Tereshinski III is a better QB than Matthew Stafford, which he did 2006, and which he is NOT. He did the same with Joe Cox yelling at us he too was better than Zach Mettenberger 2009. He was not, either, was he ? Especially with the flu and his chronic shoulder, Zach Mettenberger HAD TO get in the game against Okie State, which we lost as a direct result – a team who even with their win over Mark Richt, did not even make the AP Poll Top 25. He did the same last season too, telling us Hutson Mason is a better QB than Brice Ramsey, Faton Bauta, and Jacob Park, which he never was and never will be. Mark Richt told us that his recruitment of Cam Newton here to Georgia was presented to Cam as ONLY A TIGHT END, that he lacked the requisite skills to even be considered as a QB. Mark Richt as well told us that Nick Marshall was only to play on Defense at Cornerback and that Hutson Mason was far better than he at QB. The Prayer at Jordan-Hare, was thrown by Nick Marshall to defeat The Georgia Bulldogs en route to their appearance in the BCS National Championship Game with Nick Marshall as QB. We lack vision. We play Favorites. We are boobs at determining who should be our Starting QB here at Georgia, and whom it is we never give any real opportunity to at all. I know we are stupid. We are educated, but we are not smart. We prove this daily.
10. Prepare a back-up QB for a change this 2015 season as well. Play him, and not just in mop up duty or on designed runs. Grow a pair.
11. Throw the ball to our tight ends.
12. Quit with this bullshit of only 4-yard dink-down passes, pulling the defense in on us, and spread them out with deep passes some, too, for a damn change.
13. Fix the culture in our Athletics’ Department by letting Greg McGarity go. His record in football and all sports has taken us from Top 10 nationally to barely # 6 even in our own conference on his watch. Make him accountable, instead of not giving him a raise.
14. Play more home games. Some teams play 8 and 9 games in a season at home. We play 6 because we insist on having what Mark Richt calls a disadvantage for our men in Jacksonville – home of the annual Gator Bowl. This also means no more Peach Classics replacing home games, taking even more revenue from Athens, so much so that our men’s rooms stink to high heaven. Use the additional revenue from more home games to enclose The Bridge with a view of Baxter Street.
15. Quit with all our Clock Mismanagement.
16. Have the Coach Quit whining to the press that he made yet again another gaffe in coaching decisions, that he should have pounded it with Todd Gurley II against South Carolina instead of calling a sprint out by Hutson Mason – deer in the headlights. That he should have kicked-off deep instead of giving them a few ticks on the clock and hand the ball to them at the 40-yard line. Instead of all these on-going bullshit decisions, get an Athletics Director in here who has coached football, and have him teach Mark Richt the freaking basics of coaching decisions.
17. We recruit well, but our record results for the talent level around here, makes it patently clear that we have not coached our men up. Have we ?
18. Besides the inexplicable losses after losses EVERY YEAR for 14 years now and counting, we also have to quit losing all but 3 of the latest 24 games against teams who in fact were higher ranked in the Final AP Polls Top 25 after 2007. It has grown OLD and moldy but mostly because the fan base insists we are doing so great. Clearly, we have not done well. We have won only 54 % of the games against teams who played in a bowl game that season after 2007 too. It is so clear we suffer from self-inflicted losses after losses, while we brag about 10-win seasons, averaging in fact 9-5 or 9-4 if we do not play Alabama twice this season – in what is for the top teams another 15-game season. 10-win seasons meant something 50 years’ ago when we played 11-game seasons, not any more – not that we average 10-win seasons anyway, because we do NOT.
Well, excuse me it is not 5 Keys for Georgia Bulldogs’ Football Team 2015 to make the College Football Play-Offs, is it ?