(1) Dropping-off from 80 % win percentage for your first 95 games here winning 76, to 67 % of the latest 95 games since wining only 64 of the latest 95 games. You have done this with the same # 8 average recruiting ranking 2nd best in the nation and as verified 2nd best in the nation according to the NFL too with 86 NFL Draft Picks. Win 4 lose 1 first 95 games dropping-off to only win 3 lose 1 mediocre the latest 95 games by stark contrast. 68-31 after 2007 is # 21 Won/Lost Record and frankly Mark Richt sir with the average # 8 Scout.com recruiting ranking and 86 NFL Draft Picks, it is disgraceful to be only 68-31 after 2007. Isn’t it Mark Richt, sir ? He would be the 1st to tell you, Yes !
(2) For the # 11 Georgia Bulldogs’ All-Time Wins’ Program with 6 NC 1927 George Woodruff, 1942 and 1946 Wally Butts, and 1966, 1968, 1980 Vince Dooley, you have dropped outside not in the top 25 at number 26 at beating top 25 teams time of game 16-22 after 2007, from where you were 2001-2007 at # 7 best nationally 24-14. We are # 3 best in SEC titles and you are currently on your streak which is 3rd longest in history dating back to league inception 1933 of not winning one. This drastically your fortunes have fallen now Mark Richt in these latest 8 years sir. Not ranked one of the top 25 college football coaches by Sporting News 2015 at # 26. All those big bowl games they won for us here, but with the same talent Mark Richt has yet to even play in such a bowl game, let alone win one.
(3) Dropping-off from 2001-2007 being # 6 vs teams playing in a bowl game the year you played them at 35-17 to only # 20 now 34-28 since.
(4) losing to 12 unranked teams time of game or for season AP or Coaches’ Polls after 2007,
(5) dropping-off from # 7 for 2001-2007 at beating end of year season ranked teams 17-15 down to only now 11-24 since which is # 24 nationally now after 2007 for you.
(6) You never lost any game 2001-2007 by more than 3 TD, while again in stark contrast since you have now lost six (6) games by more than 3 TD. And,
(7) Mark Richt you have guaranteed yourself now for your 15th season here that you will not even take us to a big bowl game national stage everyone watching us against top ranked team for that season highly regarded both, let alone win such a game again. Congratulations Mark Richt. You have accomplished this huge drop-off after 2007, while watching 14 other coaches on your watch win national championships with the same average recruiting class those 5 years with redshirt of # 8 that you have, and it took these 14 others on your watch sir 3 and a half years there to win their national championship. You have not even played in one big bowl game on the national stage everyone watching us, let alone win one 15 years now, now that this season is shot.
(8) Of these current latest 8 years (not what you did 2001-2007 which was great and you spoiled us), you have not even been ranked half the time. 2015 unranked, 2013 unranked, 2010 unranked and 2009 unranked. How else with your next loss this season could you be averaging 4 losses a season after 2007 Mark Richt ?
(9) You still have no special teams’ coach like over 100 of your fellow coaches do, and you have to show for it the nation’s worst special teams yet again this season. Don’t you Mark Richt, sir ?
(10) You have horrible in-game coaches’ decisions such as overruling Aaron Murray on spiking it to have 3 shots thinking you would catch Nick Saban not looking for Aaron Murray to throw, failing to pound it 1st and Goal from the 4-yard line with Todd Gurley II, pooch kicking the ball so # 52 average recruiting ranking Georgie tek yellowjackets could beat us at our house to have their coach not a losing record at our house gets the ball with 13 ticks on the clock down by 3 at the 43-yard line – there are so many of these that this bog has entire posts about nothing but these type coaches’ decisions you continue to make, sir.
(11) You have tried wardrobe changes to nation’s best uni we have to motivate and you tried to motivate by you say having all the players in the game celebrate 1st TD vs Florida you are 5-9 against, but whole team went out to celebrate getting two 15-yard penalties. Again, there are so many failed attempts at motivating that have back-fired on you that again one could write all day on just this topic as well, sir.
(12) This blog has a category called 6 wrong decisions by Mark Richt which no one argues with on who is or is not going to be your starting QB here, sir. Now, we see 2015 that we have nothing but controversy once again at QB. Don’t we, again, sir ?
(13) You fail to prepare your back-up QB other than when you redshirted DJ Shockley in 2001.
(14) We lose 20 seniors after this season, some of our very best players – and nearly every starter – in a category on this blog called The Great Exodus. So, if anything, we are an old team this year. Aren’t we sir ?
(15) You are in fact with these average # 8 Scout.com recruiting rankings and 86 NFL Draft Picks to verify such a ranking, the biggest UNDERACHIEVER in history, aren’t you Mark Richt ? And, your drop-off from 2001-2007 to AFTER 2007 is so astounding as to mark a clear delineation mark in your career after 2007. That with this same talent 14 others on your watch Mark Richt sir, have also averaged # 8 Scout.com recruiting rankings for the 5-years making up with redshirt their team they have won the national championship. And, make no mistake about it, your best BCS Bowl Wins were over # 23 a 5-loss FSU 2002 and # 19 Hawai’i 2007. That’s it son. Not at all what we expect, and not at all what we are used to. And, not acceptable. Your latest 8-year stretch sucks, sir. Anyone who thinks it does not, or attempts to hide behind what you did do so well here 2001-2007, to say you should not be judged on these 8 years, is lying to themselves that they have too have not booed at the games after 2007. Who wouldn’t ? Right Mark Richt, sir ? Because, sir you have been the Charlie Brown of college football – that lovable loser who all of a sudden after 2007 no longer can beat top 25 time of game, top 25 for year rankings, teams who went on to a bowl game that season, or even the dozen now sir unranked teams you’ve lost to after 2007.