- D’Marcus Hayes generally considered the top OL prospect nationally here as early enrollee right now as a junior 2017 then drafted in the NFL Draft after this season. Kirby has HELD HIM BACK and is NOT giving him snaps AT ALL WHATSOEVER with the # 1 unit ALL SPRING despite being here ready to plug-in one of the MANY HOLES on our horrid OL one of the worst offensive lines in the nation 2016 and since ONLY those guys are there playing this spring then ONE OF THE WORST OFFENSIVE LINES in the nation April 8 of 2017 too. Scout.com 4-star # 5 OVERALL prospect nationally as a JUCO transfer. A beast out of Mississippi EVERYONE considered him long since plugged-in as OFFENSIVE TACKLE on a team here at Georgia which as you can see from this analysis of our OL by me right now today is TOTALLY VOID of ANY offensive tackles. Getting no reps with the # 1 unit will be UNPREPARED for starting as OT 2017 for Kirby in Kirby’s bizarre inability to determine whom it is he has on his roster who is any damn good on offense – an area of expertise which Kirby now has a PROVEN TRACK RECORD of having no clue whom it is he might have on his roster who might assist us AT OBVIOUS GLARING HOLES 2016 and now 2017 AGAIN. Kirby has D’Marcus Hayes BEHIND both Dyshon Sims AND behind Aulden Bynum at Right Tackle all 2017 spring practices. No snaps with the # 1 unit. No one will EVER say that Dyshon Sims OR Aulden Bynum are better than D’Marcus Hayes but that is what Kirby is saying all spring practice 2017 all 9 practices so far of the 15. If you wanted to get him ready for 2017 this is EXACTLY PRECISELY how you would do ANYTHING but. And who is 4th string behind all these 3 at Right Tackle ? That is Ben Cleveland of course. How silly of you not to know.
- Ben Cleveland generally considered the # 1 worst decision of Kirby for 2016 for not giving ANY opportunity to get even a snap against Louisiana-Lafayette on an offensive line for Kirby which just SUCKED all of 2016 with guys such as Ben Cleveland JUST WASTED who could have helped since Kirby saw 2016 as insignificant and therefore a throw-away year 2016 for Kirby on his damn honeymoon all of 2016 losing 5 games including to Vandie and thus not even a winning record for Kirby 2016 against The SEC. 2016 U.S. Army ALL-AMERICAN. 6’ 6” 340 lbs. Redshirt Freshman 2017 for Kirby. Was wasted by Kirby as early enrollee last spring practices not getting any opportunity AT ALL yet here for Spring Practice 2016 and now 2017 too again not being given much shot at playing much 2017 EITHER in favor of under-sized offensive linemen returning for Kirby 2017 who are INSTEAD being HANDED GIVEN the job of Starting OL on a team who had no damn OL 2016 with them then either. 5-star prospect by some and 4-star by EVERYONE ELSE AJ-C Super 11 and All-State 1st Team Toccoa Georgia ON SCHOLARSHIP FROM KIRBY academic scholar star baseball player too Georgia Sports Writers 1st Team # 118 CONSENSUS OVERALL player in the nation and consensus # 6 Offensive Guard in the nation on a team 2016 for Kirby with NO OFFENSIVE GUARD on the roster playing for Kirby 2016 AT ALL. Kirby lists him on the roster as OL not even as an offensive guard like Kirby is a PROVEN BETTER judge of offensive talent here at Georgia than all these recruiting services PAID ALL THESE MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS annually to have such a PROVEN TRACK RECORD THEMSELVES of in fact judging talent a damn sight better than Kirby’s track record on offense. Kirby has continued to piss me off about Ben Cleveland relegating him to a season 2017 of GETTING NO SHOT WHATSOEVER AGAIN for God knows why. Ben Cleveland all spring practice 2017 is 4th string offensive right tackle behind Dyson Sims then 2nd string Aulden Bynum then 3rd string D’Marcus Hayes and then 4th string Ben Cleveland. I presume Kirby wants Ben Cleveland to transfer right ?
- Isaiah Wynn 6’ 2” and 302 lbs. is considered under-sized. Playing for Kirby his senior year 2017. Scout.com 4-star # 11 offensive guard nationally # 198 overall prospect came-in for Mark Richt at 283 lbs. and has added 19 lbs. bulk playing all 3 years here with one start 2014 started every game 2015 and missed Louisiana-Lafayette game with injury 2016. Has played on 1 of the most under-sized offensive lines at Georgia ever and the single worst offensive lines ever at Georgia and is considered himself the one who most strains his potential on the offensive line who as a group have not gotten the job done AT ALL ever. He has been at left offensive tackle all spring working with Pat Allen at left guard as a tandem.
- Dyshon Sims ANOTHER under-sized offensive lineman at just 290 lbs. 2017 recruited here by Mark Richt who bragged EVERY YEAR that he did not NEED big offensive linemen to be successful here then was FIRED for going # 45 in wins vs top 15 teams his last 8 years here losing 18 of 24 such games after 2007 with this under-sized OL. Played in 8 games all as back-up 2014. Played in ANOTHER only 8 games in 2015 with one start. Played with Kirby 2016 being yanked in and out of the line-up getting only two starts all of 2016 on that undersized underperforming horrible 2016 OL for Kirby. Scout.com # 21 ranked Offensive Tackle nationally and # 270 overall prospect. Kirby has him listed at Offensive Guard. For his career has been largely unremarkable and has no hope of being selected for the NFL Draft. Ranked by everyone to be the first player from last year’s unreliable OL who would NOT MAKE the OL this year even with all those lost off last year’s OL because of the talent of the OL coming-in for Kirby 2017 but in a twist of fate here he is Kirby’s shoe-in choice to be in fact a starter for the 1st time in his life on the OL and at OG a position for which he is utterly unsuited for. So what is Kirby doing all Spring Practice with Dyshon Sims ? That’s right Kirby has been giving him all the # 1 snaps with the # 1 unit at Offensive Right Tackle and at Left Guard with the # 1 unit. He’s going to start for Kirby at one of the 2 positions. That’s what Kirby IS doing all spring practice.
- Chris Barnes undersized offensive lineman at 288 lbs. considered skinny who was given a scholarship 2016 by Kirby who needs to add bulk 3-star prospect by Rivals by Scout.com and by 247Sports.com Composite ratings who also ranks him because of his lack of size as the # 42 Offensive Guard nationally in high school where his team was a 6-5 team although Kirby knows better and so is working Chris Barnes as back-up to ALSO undersized Lamont Gaillard at Center while NEITHER have ANY hope whatsoever of making the NFL Draft because of their lack of size yet neither seem able to bulk-up according to www.GeorgiaDogs.com the Official WebSite of The University of Georgia Bulldogs.
- Lamont Gaillard not considered an NFL prospect 6’ 2” 288 lbs. not top offensive lineman trying to block for pass not top offensive lineman trying to block for run Redshirt Junior now 2017 no hope being in the NFL draft played in two games 2015 did not even letter started last season for Kirby as offensive guard on the single worst OL Georgia Bulldogs EVER had none considered good even academic scholar listed at offensive guard not ranked at his position out of high school RECRUITED as a Defensive lineman but not big enough so when he got here was moved by Mark Richt to the OL and put on the scout team 2014. ON SCHOLARSHIP. Recorded 82 tackles his senior season in high school as defensive tackle had better junior year in high school as DT as well now being jerked around AGAIN to CENTER for 2017. Was considered the # 13 DT Scout.com coming-out of high school Rivals 3-star prospect. Was too small to play offensive tackle last year so Kirby moved him to offensive guard for 2016. He has no future in football. Kirby has handed him all the # 1 snaps with the # 1 unit at Center all 2017 spring practice.
- Sam Madden 3-star # 53 OT no hope being in the NFL draft member of scout team redshirt sophomore now 2017 not played any position listed at OL not even OG or OT walk-on NOT RECRUITED by Mark Richt was given scholarship by Mark Richt for 2015 and for 2016 not lettered at Georgia not played one game at Georgia who knows if a scholarship is tied-up for 2017 by Mark Richt but Kirby has not let him play either not even a snap. 2017 all spring practice Kirby has worked Sam Madden as 2nd string offensive right guard.
- Solomon Kindley 3-star # 105 OT Scout.com recruited by Kirby 2016 awarded redshirt for 2016 by NCAA undefined as medical INJURY redshirt or plain ole redshirt yet Kirby lists him as OL not even OG or OT is on Scholarship but since his redshirt awarded after one snap 2016 for Kirby is undefined as medical or not it is not known if his scholarship counted as one in-use for 2016 thus TODAY April 7 of 2017 or not. If the redshirt is in fact a medical redshirt for injury by the NCAA which it does NOT say it is then his slot WOULD HAVE BEEN one today which an EARLY ENROLLEE could have used. We have many who wanted an early enrollee slot today out there for us but had to be turned-away completely or held-off until Fall. Fall will be on Scholarship in either case. What is Kirby doing with Solomon Kindley all spring practice ? You guessed it. The only guy to take # 1 snaps with the # 1 unit all spring practices has been Solomon Kindley Offensive Right Guard.
- Allen Sage Hardin 3-star # 57 offensive tackle nationally by both Scout.com and by 247 Sports Composite rankings given scholarship by Mark Richt 2015 but played in no game for Mark Richt. Mark Richt also gave scholarship for 2016. Kirby gave one snap to against Louisiana–Lafayette a losing record team in game 11 ONLY all of 2016. 6’ 6” and 291 lbs. is considered not big enough. Is a member of the scout team and has no letters at Georgia. Redshirt sophomore 2017 for Kirby. no hope being in the NFL draft listed at OL not even OG or OT. Not being considered on the OL for 2017 and 2018 certainly NOT since the in-coming players 2017 on the OL are ALL considered significantly better.
- Sean Fogarty 291 lbs. played 2014 and 2015 at Savannah State transferred here as a junior 2017 did not play redshirted 2016 by Kirby and not played. Father Pat went to UGA but did not play sports for us. Cousin Chase Roberts academic scholar also undersized offensive lineman who played for Georgia Tech one year in 2013 when they went 7-6 before unfortunately suffering a head injury. Is a member of the scout team and has no letters at Georgia. no hope being in the NFL draft listed at OL not even OG or OT. Not being considered on the OL for 2017 and 2018 certainly NOT since the in-coming players 2017 on the OL are ALL considered significantly better. Mother also is a good athlete who played volleyball at Louisiana Tech. Brother Patrick Fogarty Junior was an offensive lineman for Stetson University Hatters in DeLand Florida by Daytona who went 4-7 in 2016 as FCS school in football where he was quite good on the OL.
- Pat Allen ANOTHER under-sized OL at 290 lbs. given scholarship by Mark Richt for 2015 and for 2016 who was redshirted in 2015 by Mark Richt while Kirby gave him a snap against Louisiana-Lafayette when he cleared the bench in game number 11 and then another snap in the bowl game against TCU. 247Sports.com 3-star recruit # 83 Offensive Tackle nationally has no hope of being drafted by the NFL because he is not big enough. No letters at Georgia and is on the scout team. What is Kirby doing with him 2017 ? You guessed it Kirby figures this is your Starting Left Offensive Guard as he is the only guy taking the snaps with the # 1 unit at LG all Spring Practice as of today 8 April 2017.
- Thomas Swilley no hope being in the NFL draft member of scout team played in one game 2015 one game 2016 senior now 2017 academic scholar listed at offensive guard not ranked at his position out of high school NOT RECRUITED by anyone walk-on NOT ON SCHOLARSHIP.
- Daniel Gothard no hope being in the NFL draft member of scout team redshirt freshman now 2017 academic scholar listed at offensive line not even defined as guard or tackle not ranked at his position out of high school NOT RECRUITED by anyone walk-on NOT ON SCHOLARSHIP
- Allen Williams no hope being in the NFL draft member of scout team redshirted 2016 redshirt freshman now 2017 academic scholar listed at OL not even OG or OT not ranked at his position out of high school NOT RECRUITED by anyone walk-on NOT ON SCHOLARSHIP
- Shahed Noorollahi no hope being in the NFL draft member of scout team junior now 2017 not played any position academic scholar listed at OL not even OG or OT not ranked at his position out of high school NOT RECRUITED by anyone walk-on NOT ON SCHOLARSHIP
- Michael Barnett Kirby lists on his 2017 roster as OL/DT redshirt sophomore whom Mark Richt gave scholarships to for 2015 and for 2016 and who then played back-up DT 2015 in back-up role only 7 games part-time with only 5 tackles in 7 games 2015 Scout.com # 27 defensive end nationally whom NO RECRUITING SERVICE ranked as an offensive lineman and whom Kirby did not give one single snap to all of 2016 at all as DE or as OL. This is not an offensive lineman.
- Kendall Baker Kirby is practicing all spring practice at 2nd string back-up offensive left tackle. Under-sized 287 lbs. Junior on scholarship from Mark Richt redshirted 2014. Played in 3 games 2015. Kirby inherited on scholarship and cut his playing time DOWN from 3 games in 2015 for Mark Richt to only 2 games 2016 for Kirby did he get even one snap in. All the recruiting services ranked Kendall Baker as a defensive lineman and none of them ranked him as an OL at ALL. None of them. 247Sports.com Composite ratings have Kendall Baker as the # 37 Defensive Lineman in the country a 3-star prospect.
- Aulden Bynum 295 lbs. under-sized Senior Offensive Tackle and Tight End listed that way on Kirby’s Official Roster today 8 April 2017 recruited by Mark Richt 2013 but did not play 2013. Did not play 2014 again another Mark Richt scholarship. 2015 again on Scholarship from Mark Richt played in 5 games only getting even one start. Kirby inherited him on scholarship for 2016 season and did not even play him in one game sitting him down but played in 12 games for Kirby of the 13 games and Kirby gave him 2 starts despite criticizing Aulden Bynum all year. Consensus 3-star recruit # 65 Offensive Tackle in the nation because of his lack of size. What has Kirby been doing with him spring practice 2017 ? That’s it Kirby has him STARTING at Offensive Right Tackle getting some of the # 1 snaps with the # 1 unit at RT when Dyshon Sims is at Offensive Left Guard.
There you have it the 18 OL Kirby has here this spring.
Impressive aren’t they ? Especially the ones Kirby has CHOSEN 2017.
Good luck with that OL Kirby 2017. Your choices are POOR Kirby for 2017 and insure that the OL which has been completely DOMINATED in their careers here continue these results under-sized as a unit and individually for your CHOSEN OL 2017 according to Kirby April 8 2017.
Why are we the most tortured fan base with Kirby ?
Because KIRBY is NOT playing the right players either same as the guy we FIRED for it.
Kirby has them.
He just is going to play the WRONG PLAYERS AGAIN 2017 as he did 2016.
Kirby better hope for the sake of his job that SOMEONE gets through to that STUBBORN FAT HEAD of his that these players BETTER get snaps with the # 1 unit Fall Camp from his # 2 ranked Scout.com 2017 signing class or you can kiss goodbye 2017 as throw-away year two of the Kirby regime :
- # 4 OG *Netori Johnson 6′ 3.5″ 348 lbs. Cedar Grove # 82 overall and # 5 OG prospect nationally 2017 by 247Sports.com Composite Signed LOI 2-1-2017
- # 7 OT *Isaiah Wilson 6′ 7″ 350 lbs. Brooklyn New York # 42 overall prospect nationally 2017 Scout.com # 32 overall by 247Sports.com Composite # 2 Overall ESPN RecruitingNation Signed LOI 2-1-2017
- # 11 OT *Andrew Thomas 6″ 4.5″ 318 lbs. Pace Academy # 54 overall prospect nationally 2017 Scout.com # 74 overall and # 12 OT by 247Sports.com Composite # 38 Overall ESPN RecruitingNation Signed LOI 2-1-2017
- # 12 OT *D’antne Demery 6′ 6″ 304 lbs. Brunswick # 92 overall prospect nationally 2017 Scout.com Signed LOI 2-1-2017
- # 14 nationally overall JUCO # 2 JUCO OT *D’Marcus Hayes 6′ 5″ and 320 lbs. Madison Central Mississippi JUCO # 5 JUCO overall prospect nationally 2017 Scout.com # 14 nationally JUCO by 247Sports.com Composite Signed Enrolled 1-9-2017 Here now.
- # 14 OG Justin Shaffer 6′ 5″ 346 lbs. also Cedar Grove # 243 overall prospect nationally 2017 Scout.com Signed LOI 2-1-2017
Because the guys Kirby has coming back LISTED ABOVE in the list of 18 here now OL Kirby practicing all spring practice HAVE LONG SINCE SHOWED that NONE of them can get the job done other than Isaiah Wynn.
Got that ?
NONE of them but Isaiah Wynn who were here playing last season have been getting the job done.
I would put the 6 signed OL ahead of everyone here before this signing class Day 1 Game 1 Appalachian State except for Isaiah Wynn. This is NOT another throw-away season for Kirby. If it is this most tortured fan base will FIRE your sorry ass Kirby. Starting with ME. Right here. Wake-up Kirby God Damn it.
Kirby you are a great recruiter but a VERY POOR judge of Talent picking whom among those you have on the roster are the best on offense and on special teams. You do fine on defense picking the best ones Kirby. It’s special teams and OFFENSE you suck at Kirby because YOU ARE PLAYING THE WRONG GUYS.
Again 2017 as you did 2016.
And you had better get Ben Cleveland some snaps with the # 1 unit the remainder of spring practice too Kirby. Obviously Isaiah Wynn has earned himself a spot at left offensive tackle.
You’re in DEEP TROUBLE on the OL Kirby 2017 the manner in which you are going about this. And you had better be planning on getting those Fall camp guys out there on the OL getting reps with the # 1 unit. Because the guys other than Isaiah Wynn we watched last year who are back this year have NOT gotten the job done. Since they got here for Mark Richt in his PLANNED PURPOSELY INTENDED recruitment of ALL under-sized OL he even BRAGGED about none except for Isaiah Wynn have done well on the OL.