We have SO WASTED TALENT around here after 2007. I can not picture we can use all this talent on Offense this year based on how we coached our offense last year including whom it was we FIGURED would do well and whom we basically gave only cameo if it all appearances. At no point 2016 did we take advantage of the talent we have on offense. 2017 is NOT going to be different in that regard. It can NOT be unless we purposely acted like we could not recognize the talent we had last year 2016.
Some of the wise clever intelligent knowledgeable sensible discerning judicious canny perceptive astute shrewd prudent thoughtful insightful sagacious recommendations I have made are :
- Put Mecole Hardman Junior at Wide Receiver game 1 last season 2016
- Practice Jacob Eason with the # 1 unit all Spring and all Fall Camp last year 2016 instead of wasting 33 weeks preparing the WRONG GUY Greyson Lambert as the # 1 STARTER getting ALL the # 1 snaps until September 5 as it was STILL Greyson Lambert September 5th Tuesday STILL getting the # 1 snaps with the # 1 unit prior to Nicholls State game
- Do NOT redshirt Ben Cleveland Chris Barnes and Solomon Kindley on OL 2016 when the OL is our weakest area and they 3 who maybe could help us
- Do NOT give Nick Chubb 32 carries for 227 yards game 1 after 3 ligaments surgery and never the same after and with Sony Michel best out in space anyway also hurt and START Brian Herrien tailback 1st game last season with BOTH the 2 ahead of him BOTH injured
- Fire Jim Chaney and have Kirby quit meddling with the offense about which he knows NOTHING
- Kirby telling Greg McGarity November 28 it would be his dream job to come be our coach and then not bothering to show-up for 6 weeks and 4 days’ time until January 12 being behind the 8-ball all 2016 as a direct result thereof
- Running with opponents loading the box with 8 and 9 men like fewer bad results happen with you basically running on so many 1st and Tens that we never did uncork our offense all 2016
- That we’d recruit BETTER without Mark Richt than we did with him. Of course RECRUITS don’t mean ANYTHING if we don’t practice them with the # 1 unit and PLAY them.