5th place is just the first loser.
CB you and the REST of your Senator Bluto Mark Richt apologists all can go FUCK yourselves.
I told you this offense was no fucking good.
Nah…not CB. He has to DEFEND it.
Good luck with that or your bullshit comments herein CB on THIS BLOG which is NOT defunct like your River Bend Run Down bullshit whatever blog CB.
Fuck you boy.
I told you THIS OFFENSE SUCKED and had to be fixed.
You have to defend it CB.
Dumb FUCK !
Don’t BEGIN to tell me this is a successful year. Bullshit it is losing to South Carolina at our house and losing to LSU in Atlanta for yet again another LOSS at Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium for Kirby 10-37 blown-out again by LSU Joe Burrow the same as Joe Burrow did to Kirby’s bullshit offense last year also 16-36. No difference only WORSE this year.
What kind of a fucking offense is that Kirby ?
What kind of God Damn special teams is that Kirby ?
Going to have some more secret practices Kirby ?
I think EVERYONE knows Kirby.
3 choices Kirby. Modernize your offense and special teams Kirby. Or either hire someone who can fix your offense and hire someone to fix your special teams. Or become just a defensive coordinator because THAT is all you can coach. You are a special recruiter Kirby. Stay on as Defensive Coordinator and head recruiting coach. Go to the NFL and coach defense. Leave head coaching Kirby to someone with experience on offense and on special teams and someone who can conduct a press conference and hold a practice. You are OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND Kirby with this bull shit offense of yours and no traction on special teams and unable to hold a practice and unable to hold a press conference.
Too many weak areas Kirby. Not a spring chicken. You have 12 LOSSES 4th year and 4th year is NOT over. Going to play in another bowl game you can’t get your guys to get up to play Kirby ?
$ 6 and a half million dollars a year for this Kirby ? 12 losses 4th year. 4th year too of # 75 passing offense. Laughable special teams. Unable to conduct press conference. And no idea how to practice thinking it should be a secret so NO ONE can second-guess you Kirby. Guess what Kirby ? We ALL can see with our own eyes what you practice and you can’t conduct practices to get your players ready. Just all you can do is be in charge of EVERYTHING and do ALL of it poorly except your defense and your recruiting.
With all this talent # 75 passing offense half what the top teams do passing every year Kirby 4 in a row ALL THE FUCKING SAME Kirby and with ALL THIS TALENT.
That’s all you know Kirby defense and how to recruit.
You looked like SHIT out there all season on offense and on special teams Kirby. You looked like shit against South Carolina and you looked like shit tonight against LSU. You’re 0-2 against LSU and 0-2 against Alabama. You’re 1-3 in Atlanta Kirby. You’ve LOST 12 games 4 seasons so far. Frankly this is NOT what I signed-up for Kirby. You’re too conservative. You NEVER had ANY chance against LSU Kirby. NONE.
There is NO EXCUSE with all this talent for this team to be HALF of the top teams in passing 2600 yards passing and 23 TD # 75 Passing Offense for the 4th God Damn Year in a row for you Kirby and there is NO EXCUSE for 12 losses in 4 years either Kirby nor any reason under the sun that this team with all this talent should be 11-2.
Sad Kirby. Sad performance son. Poor coaching.
Wow Kirby ! That is really unacceptable.
Unacceptable for the season.
Unacceptable for 4-year Kirby era to-date.
Unacceptable offense and special teams.
# 75 Passing Offense 4 years in a row for Kirby.
Uh. This does NOT work Kirby.
I told you that Kirby, you hard head.
Kirby has to PASS the ball and do something on special teams not just stand there and hand it to Kirby’s offense to run the ball up the middle only kick field goals and punt them stacking the box.
Anyway Mike Bob SUCKED. We LOST to all the top teams every year and threw in losses to CUPCAKES every year in ADDITION.
I said at the time that Colorado State was a DEMOTION for Mike Bobo and that he should not take a job at a program with a LOSING ALL-TIME RECORD.
Good Lord Mike Bobo.
If Mike Bobo came here Kirby would STILL RUN EVERY FIRST DOWN and every SECOND DOWN and Kirby would still run on 3rd downs too some.
Even with Mike Bobo.
Mike Bobo could NOT recruit the top players AND he could not beat the top teams… everything we are trying to FIX.
Because YOU say we can’t we MUST lose ? Wouldn’t it matter MORE what OUR GUYS think of their effort Saturday ? I mean if OUR GUYS WANT IT…
We certainly know what is involved.
We weren’t up for Texas last year. Now here we are where we ONLY WISH we were last year. Remember where we were the year before last ?
We’re a year deeper in Kirby Smart’s recruiting this year.
18 eighteen 5-star recruits.
Let’s GET AFTER THEIR ASSES !
I believe we will win. I would RATHER be us than them. Forget our losing record at Mercedes-Benz Atlanta. We get our 2nd win there.
I think Jake Fromm has a BIGGER GAME than Joe Burrow who absolutely KILLED Kirby last year 16-36.
- Tory Carter FB.
- Michael Divinity Jr. GRADES not eligible before January 1 of 2020 a LB.
- Todd Harris Jr. a Safety knee injury out of game vs UGA Georgia Bulldogs.
- Kardell Thomas OL ankle OUT.
- Dee Anderson WR suspension OUT for Georgia game – all but kicked-off team all of 2019 season.
So we ain’t the only one. GET OVER THE INJURY BULLSHIT. BEAT LSU !
Auburn beat Alabama on 2 back-up quarterback pick sixes and missed field goal for 2nd loss this season by Alabama.
LSU on the other hand is whom it is we get.
Our wins over Notre Dame Auburn and Florida are looking better and better.
If we had not LOST to South Carolina then win or lose against LSU we would have been in. If a bullfrog had wings he could fly instead of bumping his ass across the rocks.
It would be a shame to waste this defense this season but our special teams and offense have to have the game of our lives Saturday.
There is no question in my mind that our wins over Auburn Florida and Notre Dame are the best 3 wins in college football 2019 season. There is NO consolation prize Saturday. It was hard to get our guys UP for Texas last year and we face Baylor or Oklahoma this year Sugar Bowl if we do not beat LSU.
We have to beat LSU.
Don’t waste my time telling me we have this injury.
This is football.
You win or our dream is over again for the 39th year in a row.
What do I care about Dabo Swinney for ? Who cares that they do NOT even play a single top 25 team all season long in the stinking ACC ? THAT is noise. Ohio State playing Wisconsin ? Who gives a shit ? We lose and # 5 Utah is in with a win over Oregon. Is that simple enough for you?
Don’t waste my time talking about ANY of that. Beat LSU.
There is no tomorrow.
You have to WANT it !
Thank you Kirby for getting us here. Now we have to be man enough against a team hell bent on scoring who beat us last year 16 to 36 to give us 17 losses and a tie compared to only 13 wins by us over LSU.
We needed that win last year and LSU embarrassed us.
To HELL with Georgia Institute of Technology. It sure is nice to see you with brown paper bags over your heads 52-7. Geoff Collins makes a FOOL of himself in 52-7 loss doing 10 push-ups during the game like Georgia Tech G.N.A.T.S. were doing well.
- 43-9 UGA Georgia Bulldogs seniors travel to Atlanta to take on Georgia Tech at Grant Field (what a horrible name for a football field naming it after the Commander in Chief of the Union Army in the War of Northern Aggression who promptly burned Atlanta to the ground) Georgia Tech’s seniors are only 24-24.
- 45 UGA wins of latest 62 games against “rival Georgia Tech” since 1957
- 41 of latest 55 since 1963 UGA wins
- 15 of the latest 19 UGA wins
- 9 in a row at Grant Field UGA wins
- 5 NCAA Major Infraction Database CHEATING Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia Tech 5 (Five) NCAA Probation including “HABITUAL PROBATION” status
- Today GT is whining about 5th NCAA Probation too harsh
- NOT that they did not do it. Georgia Institute of Technology concedes they ARE GUILTY of NCAA Probation which they appealed NCAA for this last week over the harshness because they are REPEAT OFFENDERS.
- # 51 recruiting ranking Geoff Collins at Georgia Tech.
- How is he doing well at Georgia Tech at 3-9 after today ? Well punks ?
- Average won 6 lost 5 since 1957 the # 51 won/lost record latest 62 years
- No one in Atlanta gives a SHIT about Georgia Tech
- Paul Johnson’s last 4 years at Georgia Tech he won 1 bowl game lost 1 bowl game and was not qualified to play as one of the top 80 football teams half of his last 4 years and thus fish fry was FIRED.
- When Paul Johnson LOST to UGA told press he had “bigger fish to fry.”
- # 46 best college U.S. News and World Report Best Colleges The University of Georgia vs the # 35 best colleges Georgia Institute of Technology 2019 latest report. https://www.ajc.com/blog/get-schooled/university-georgia-ranks-public-campuses-but-tech-still-ahead/Kqmn88vBi8QSpBsmHla4vK/ Georgia Institute of Technology is NOT Princeton or Harvard quit acting like it is. Fools. Stick THIS up your God Damn ASSHOLES.
- 5 Paul Johnson bowl wins 8 losses which is better than NO BOWL AT ALL Geoff Collins who has no affiliation with Georgia Tech. Paul Johnson also put Georgia Tech on NCAA PROBATION twice in his short tenure for 5 times in total now Georgia Tech on NCAA Probation.
- Geoff Collins 3-8 at Tech left the team he was coaching called Temple whatever the hell that is to jump on this bullshit job at Tech. Geoff Collins ducked out the back door and refused to meet with the players to tell them he was leaving Temple to come to Georgia Tech.
- Paul Johnson’s last 4 years he won one bowl game. One. He lost one. He did not even get to play in a bowl game twice of the last 4 years.
- Georgia Tech NO BOWL GAME 3 of the current 5 years.
- Joke by Coke
- City of 7 million downtown in the slums and no one goes to Tech games. The vast majority of the “Tech” season tickets in the years the game with UGA are played at Tech are sold to Georgia fans who THROW AWAY all Georgia Tech season tickets except for The Georgia Game.
- No wonder no one goes to Georgia Tech games we have all the tickets not them and we don’t give a shit about them losing to the Citadel an FCS Division 1-AA team who doesn’t even have a winning record 2019. Ha ha ha.
- Georgia Tech will do anything to win this game. They are BAD SPORTS. At 3 wins 8 losses no bowl game but if they can beat UGA they will have “MADE THEIR SEASON.” Why play such GOD DAMN CHEATERS ?
- Georgia Tech dropped-out of The SEC because they did not want Revenue-Sharing. How stupid is that ?
- Georgia Tech have not won a Major Bowl Game after the 1955 season
- Georgia Tech has never ever won the Heisman
- Georgia Tech is being punished as repeat violators of NCAA Major Infractions
- Georgie tek has 6 national championships in football, although none ever in the AP Poll, and UGA has 6 national championships in football in every single poll Georgie tek claims their 6 in. Every poll that ranked Georgie tek # 1, UGA has been ranked # 1 in as well – every poll they’re ranked # 1 in.
- 6.2 wins per year last 62 years after 1957 Georgia Tech
- 5.1 losses per year last 62 years after 1957 Georgia Tech
- UGA # 14 and Georgia Tech # 51 won/lost records starting 1957 not including this year
- 59 miles away really one county away from Atlanta
- rambling wreck is train from 1893 NOT a Ford model T car from 1914
- trade school
- Georgie tek yellowjackets’ Indoor Practice Facility is 87600 square feet compared to our new 100800 square feet facility. They do NOT even have a full field. It is 80 yards long only. And it is designed to be UNSAFE with cement steel walls for their kids to run into where the 100-yard field and end zones are supposed to be.
- They claim a “win” over Cumberland 222 to nothing, but Cumberland disbanded their football team the year before. Cumberland beat Georgie tek in BASEBALL, and then after that in baseball season, Georgie tek demanded to play them in football. The players were NOT members of the Cumberland Football team because there was NO Cumberland Football team and they played no one
- Bobby Dodd ALWAYS LOST and NEVER BEAT Vince Dooley
- Bobby Dodd is a COLLEGE DROP-OUT of University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Bobby Dodd quit SEC and coaching because he did NOT want SEC Revenue Sharing
- $ 123 million UGA July 2017 sports’ revenue annually # 15 in the nation.
- $ 76 million GT July 2017 sports’ revenue annually # 51 in the nation
- $176 million UGA sports’ revenue # 6 in nation 2019
- $91 million Georgia Tech sports’ revenue # 42 nation 2019 thanks to Bobby Dodd
- I would know I was there. I have the goods on Georgia Tech and always have. Me.
- Since 2017 UGA SEC revenue sharing has GONE UP while Tech’s monies have NOT at the same rate
- Zero AP Poll National Championships Georgia Tech football girl’s tennis won one long ago
- UGA has 6 national championships football in all the exact same polls tech claims their 6 in. There is no poll which ranked Georgia Tech # 1 which has not ranked UGA # 1 as well. It’s a bullshit contention that Georgia Tech has more national championships in football or any other sport than UGA or that Georgia Tech has a more recent one since Colorado won the NC 1990 according to Authority AP Poll 1990. Bullshit artists. Dumbasses. Dumb shits.
- And we have AP Poll national championship football Georgia Tech NEVER has won
- Joey Hamilton was arrested on drugs and leaving the scene of the accident but he is some kind of a God Damn Hero to Georgia Tech although NOT for his arrests and NOT for his drug abuse. Did he think I would NOT remember ? AM680 the Fan.
- Fight song promotes poor sportsmanship “TO HELL WITH GEORGIA” like my daddy used to do
- 210-158-2 we have a HUGE ADVANTAGE over Georgia Tech in BASEBALL
- Bobby Dodd won only 64 of his last 105 games in football as GT head football coach 1957 to 1966.
- The fortunes of college football changed in 1957 for Georgie tek and in 1964 for UGA and it has NEVER CHANGED SINCE nor will it
- Why is Georgia Tech allowed to have its fight song sung to the tune of The Battle Hymn of the Republic ? THAT is just WRONG and should not be allowed
- When Charley Trippi is over FIGHTING in World War II with my Dad and Georgie tek yellowjackets were PLAYING FOOTBALL with PLAYERS who were NOT ENROLLED at Georgie tek but STATIONED there during the war does NOT make those games count.
- They did the same thing in World War I too. Look up their records for Hall of Fame players and see they played for OTHER TEAMS not them and then during World War I also they played there. THAT is cheating too.
- Georgie tek yellowjackets have won 6 national championships in football, although none ever in the AP Poll, and UGA has 6 national championships in football in every single poll Georgie tek claims their 6 in. Every poll that ranked Georgie tek # 1, UGA has been ranked # 1 in as well – every poll they’re ranked # 1 in.
- SEC is (313-169-10) against ACC http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/tvc/sec/acc.shtml
- Georgia Tech is # 104 and Georgia # 4
- Georgia Tech has given up 337 points and UGA only 118 points all season long
- Georgia Tech is going to get its ass beat to hell and back spread 29 points UGA -29
- The Georgie tek yellowjackets are on NCAA PROBATION as we speak they stay on Probation
- “Repeat Offender” status with the NCAA Georgia Tech admits they BELONG on Probation
- You buy a ticket and they give you 2 free cokes, 2 bags of boiled peanuts, and 2 free hot dogs, along with a parking pass. And still no one will go to the games and no one cares to except for The Georgia Game which they think they will miraculously win. Bullshit. Kick your God Damn cheating asses to Kingdom Come.
- I really take exception to their fans : both of them
- Georgia Tech have had 7 years of -0- wins and another 5 years of just 1 win all season
- They have a 1914 Ford Model T which they TRY to call their Ramblin’ Wreck but the facts on that are that in 1893 when they cheated and HIRED our players off our team who won at football, we stoned their train returning back to Atlanta and they rear-ended a freight train with the headlines on the AJ-C reading : Ramblin’ Wreck Returns to Atlanta. It has NOTHING to do with 1914 or a Model T, but a DAMNED TRAIN.
- Noon ABC at Grant Field Georgia Tech Also at 10 am this morning Channel 803 Comcast ABC also has Bulldogs GameDay for an hour. Where is Georgia Tech’s GameDay ? Ha ha ha.
- NOTHING clean about it and only old fashion is Tech USED to play football way back when
Any difference in our crowd at our Spring Practice and their crowd at their spring practice ?
God I hate Georgia Tech. I hate everything they stand for which is CHEATING and POOR SPORTSMANSHIP oh and LOSING.
“We’re # 35. We’re # 35 !” No one runs around bragging they are # 35 at NOTHING.
Find a lady nerds. Try kissing a woman. You might like it. We do. You Fools.
To HELL with Georgia Tech like my Daddy used to do.
LSU # 7 on 3rd Down Conversions Kirby’s stinking offense is # 40 :
LSU # 1 completion percentage in the country UGA # 32 :
LSU # 2 Passing Offense Joe Burrow Ohio State recruit UGA # 81.
I believe we can get LSU in the special teams that is if Kirby lets our guys return punts and return kickoffs against LSU.
Georgia Tech ?
We will beat Georgia Tech by 3 touchdowns at their house.
Bunch of turkeys
Happy Thanksgiving !
Las Vegas says LSU beats UGA by 3.5 points. I don’t think so. Not if we return kickoffs and punts and pass the football they don’t.
We are dumb shits on offense.
GO TO HELL GEORGIA TECH like my daddy used to do. You God Damn bad sportsmanship fans of Tech. Good Lord. I see you are arguing with the NCAA again about ANOTHER NCAA Probation for Georgia Institute of Technology. Habitual Offender MAJOR INFRACTIONS NCAA database.
Nice nerds really nice.
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA TECH like my daddy used to do.
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA TECH like my daddy used to do. Georgia Tech SoS 2019 is # 70.
Tyler Clark senior gets sack with 5:57 seconds left at midfield making it 2nd and 20 forced stupid Jimbo Fisher PUNT. Never got ball back. Brian Herrien first down behind Woerner block 2 seniors for the win 2:59 left.
TO HELL WITH TECH like my daddy used to do before me.
Woerner is our only Senior starter senior day on offense. And yesterday marked 56 years since JFK was assassinated. Sun coming out briefly now at half up 13-3 thanks to Kirby turning Jake Fromm loose up 6-3 then Kirby reigns him in again and runs the clock out before halftime us to kick-off.
We influence what people think because we are right and because we care when we criticize Kirby’s offense and special teams. It has to get fixed.
Texas A&M has not beat anyone 2019 yet.
But they ALWAYS do win a game against a top team. Quit giving away your game plan Kirby that you refuse to throw the football.
We will need to be able to pass the football Kirby. THAT will open up our running game. You defend offenses Kirby. Surely you see run the ball every first and second down gives away your play call and makes it easier to defend.
Our Passing Offense all season long 2019 season is # 73.
This is once again NOT a balanced offense Kirby.
Not with our # 73 Passing Offense for the # 4 team in the nation.
What’s wrong with this picture ?
Are we who are criticizing Kirby’s offense and his special teams expecting too much ? Kirby had his meeting HE scheduled with Paul Finebaum. Kirby did NOTHING but MAKE EXCUSES. That means that he AGREES with us criticizing his offense. And we criticize Kirby special teams’ fair catching not utilizing his massive talent base of 18 eighteen 5-star recruits he brought here and wastes on offense and on special teams. Either Kirby agrees with our criticism or he would not make excuses but say that it is NOT TRUE that his offense is # 73 Passing Offense. It is though because he calls conservative play calls on special teams and on offense.
And make no mistake about it. I have been on this all 4 years where Kirby holds back his young pups on offense and on special teams yet on defense liberally plugs them into the game.
And I have been on this because Kirby averages 3.3 losses a year and he loses to 2 SEC teams EVERY YEAR. 2 of our next 3 games are SEC teams. They are BOTH good offenses. While our offense is NOT COMPETITIVE with top offenses at # 73 Passing Offense. How the hell can the # 4 team in the nation be the # 73 Passing Offense ?
Who the muck thinks THAT will beat the top 4 teams in the nation ? Or fair catching everything with 18 of 5-star recruits ? How is that smart ? It puts too much pressure on Kirby’s greatest in the nation defense. Use our talent Kirby damn it son not just on defense but on offense and on special teams to make our TEAM a better TEAM. You are wearing out your Defense Kirby.
Why is our offense the # 73 Passing Offense ? It is NOT Kirby’s EXCUSES. This is why instead :
- Because Kirby never coached offense
- Because Kirby wants to run every first and second down
- Because Kirby would like to run every 3rd down too if he could
- For 4 years.
- Kirby doesn’t have to make excuses for being # 73 Passing Offense ?
Sure he does.
What else can he do ?
Say HE is NOT # 73 Passing Offense ? Everyone has a computer. Everyone can look it up.
Kirby is living in denial to make up EXCUSES. Mark Richt did that. He averaged 4 losses a year his last entire 8 years here. 32 losses his last entire 8 years here. We FIRED him for it. Kirby averages 3.3 losses a year.
If you think for one God Damn New York nanosecond that the # 4 team in the nation is going to win with the # 73 Passing Offense you are a God Damn fool. You are living in denial too.
Kirby is not stating an opinion saying he has this litany of EXCUSES. He is trying to get you to take your eye off the ball and listen to his EXCUSES. So Kirby ADMITS then that his offense is # 73 Passing Offense in the nation as the # 4 team in America. It’s GOD DAMN AWFUL.
Kirby does NOT want to be forced to fix it. He doesn’t know how. Furthermore Kirby disagrees that # 73 Passing Offense shouldn’t be his goal all 4 years because that is EXACTLY what Kirby has done 4 years in a row now # 73 Passing Offense all 4 years here now.
Don’t expect this to change THIS YEAR or next year.
Or the year after.
As long as you ALLOW Kirby to have the # 73 Passing Offense then he will by God Above keep it up.
Kirby runs the WORST press conferences of all time.
He hates the media for pointing out the obvious and LIES every press meeting.
Remember when Kirby early in this 2019 season told the press that he tries every play to pass the ball ?
That’s funny Kirby.
Run first down.
Run second down.
Run some third downs or have Jake Fromm try to convert 3rd Down.
That doesn’t work.
I know that.
Kirby does NOT.
You better teach him.
Win games and it doesn’t matter ?
Again Kirby averages 3.3 losses a year and Kirby averages losses every year to 2 SEC teams. How in the name of God is that winning games ? Oh I see. You’ve got EXCUSES for that too. Don’t you ?
Kirby is doing less with more on offense and on special teams. Watch what Kirby said to Paul Finebaum Friday night. Kirby is going to do it again against Texas A&M. He’s going to play tight on offense and special teams and have his defense 4-deep 44 who have a tackle contain them not pressure them. It’s his MO.
Where is all the talent on offense and special teams ? Told to fair catch. Told to NOT THROW.
There is no one who thinks Kirby is right on offense or on special teams. He won’t let you watch it in practice but you get your eyeful in the games and it isn’t pretty.
If Kirby got after the special teams to take advantage of all our talent 18 of whom are 5-Stars by returning punts and returning kick-offs we would open up the game and have all 3 parts of the team trying to win. If Kirby got after the offense and threw the ball on first and second down far more often than Kirby lets them Kirby wouldn’t have 3.3 losses a year and lose to 2 SEC teams every year. And Kirby hopes you don’t see that. Denies that he does this by design. Kirby doesn’t want to lose 3.3 games a year or lose to 2 SEC teams a year but it happens to him because he FAILS to pass the ball and because he gets no traction on special teams either. He just has one of the best defenses in the nation beating 3 top 16 teams so far.
Until we all teach Kirby about offense and special teams he NEVER coached, you have a hard-headed Kirby making EXCUSES so you can quote that instead of his # 73 Passing Offense AGAIN 2019 EXACTLY the same as 2016 and 2017 and 2018 and now 2019.
It’s not all 3 parts of the team working to be # 1. It’s rely on the defense and don’t muck THAT up with the offense and special teams’ play calls being “overly aggressive.”
This is ON KIRBY.
“You gotta be careful in kicking situations; you gotta be able to handle that. And those are all critical times.” And you have got to not throw the football in the rain either right Kirby ?
Sure you can take advantage of your talent on offense Kirby.
Sure you can take advantage of your talent on special teams Kirby.
You just don’t want to.
The rest of us all want you to because we all know you are losing 3.3 games a year and 2 losses to SEC teams every year with 2 of the next 3 games against SEC teams.
Kirby opened up HIS offense a little bit with all this criticism. And Kirby tried to let all our talent return some punts and kickoffs. Now is NOT the time to pull in the reigns and go back to fair catches and run every 1st and 2nd down and some of the 3rd Downs too Kirby while telling special teams to fair catch and hand the ball to the sorry assed # 73 Passing Offense in the nation where Kirby runs the ball up the gut every 1st and 2nd Down by design into 9-man boxes.
Kirby is NOT an offensive genius or a special teams’ genius and he certainly sure as shit can not hold a press conference well either with all his EXCUSES and living in denial.
Kirby has an Erk Russell Defense and that is a WONDERFUL thing.
- # 15 Notre Dame
- # 10 Florida
- # 16 Auburn
- # 24 Texas A&M (drops OUT top 25 when we beat them then beats LSU like us too)
- # 1 LSU
- # 4 Clemson
- # 3 Ohio State
Yeah we LOST to South Carolina. Who cares ? We have beat 3 top 16 teams 2019 three (3) so far.
What our problem is is NOT that we LOST to South Carolina who will not even play in a bowl game but that we might give up our dreams and say oh beating 3 top 16 teams makes this a “successful” season and lose to Texas A&M like it doesn’t matter.
Or lose to LSU to drop to 13-18-1 vs LSU. Oh we had a great year (Mark Richt Apologists said to ME every mother mucking year.)
Not there yet.
Runner-Up 2017-2018 season ? That good enough ? 2nd place is just the FIRST loser.
We HAD that game. The officials stole it from us.
I want Texas A&M.
Do you understand ?
Texas A&M wants to be spoilers this week at Georgia and next week at Baton Rouge ? Bullshit on Texas A&M. Do NOT make their season. They have BEAT NO ONE all season 2019.
Florida # 10
Notre Dame # 15
Auburn # 16.
“Mark Richt averaged 10 wins a season.” God Damn LIARS. He was here 15 seasons and won 145 games which is 9 wins a season – nine and a half wins a season in 15-game seasons for the top teams of which we were NOT one of those.
That is NOT a successful year or a good year.
A successful year for those who care to know is winning. The object is win. Who gives a shit that 119 lose every year ? There is one team who is successful. There is one team who WINS.
It is NOT a good year to lose to South Carolina not even in a God Damn bowl game AND to lose to let’s say Texas A&M.
Or Ohio State
NOT GOOD ENOUGH what we’ve been doing. This year we can make good on the Mulligan and win OUT. That’s 14-1. Ten win season what total hogwash. How good or successful is 9 point 5 wins in 15-game seasons ? There were and are years where 10-win season does NOT end up ranked in the final top 25. That’s NOT successful or good year.
Mark Richt now retired was FIRED for it here. Kirby let our QB throw 3 TD passes last week. “Those were the plays we practiced for Auburn,” Kirby said yesterday at the press meeting. As long as we PASS the God Damn football we might beat Texas A&M too who damn sure CAN throw the forward pass.
And our former coach was then run out of town in Miami for the same God Damn Reason by their athletic director after he suffered the same fate here by our athletic director. It seems some folks understand a potty mouth is ok sometimes. You have to want to win.
Do NOT begin to tell me we’ve had a successful or good year 2019 beating # 10 Florida # 15 Notre Dame and # 16 Auburn.
For one thing we LOST to South Carolina. Stay focused beat Texas A&M.
Don’t get ahead of yourself.
Beat Texas A&M. Nothing else matters.
Bunch of God Damn pussies. Sat around here and told me how piss off great Mark Richt was.
No he wasn’t.
We’re NOT there yet.
Back in the 50s before any of us were born Texas A&M beat us 3 times but we have won the last 2 games and even the series Saturday CBS 3:30 game again. Welcome back to Athens aggies – just not real welcome. 13-17-1 vs LSU we have some work to do with them too. But this is Texas A&M week. I want this game against Jimbo Fisher.
Penalties Texas A&M is way worse than even us while Kirby remains a totally far too penalized team at number 46 UGA and Texas A&M # 58.
You watch a play and expect a penalty to be called. That is how bad # 58 penalties against # 46 penalties game is.
# 52 Texas A&M 3rd Down Conversions # 10 UGA 3rd Down Conversion 2019 Jake Fromm has been throwing first downs especially on 3rd Down. Texas A&M has NOT been converting. Texas A&M loses to Georgia because of this.
With Texas A&M ranked # 24 this 2019 season so far there is no rest for the weary. It is quite the tough schedule gauntlet UGA Georgia Bulldogs have EVERY year.
# 1 LSU
# 4 Georgia
# 10 Florida
# 15 Notre Dame
# 16 Auburn
# 24 Texas A&M
No one plays a schedule like that especially not Clemson and Ohio State.
Clemson and Ohio State are the other 2 teams in the playoffs. They should be REQUIRED to play each other as a play-in with those schedules of pussies they played by direct comparison to Kirby’s schedule of beating 5 of the top 25 teams 2019 just to get into the play-offs.
Texas A&M is not going to upset any applecart 2019.
Texas A&M are penalized too much undisciplined football have an ok defense and a sorry easy schedule of cupcakes with 3 good opponents so far all 3 of whom beat Texas A&M. This is ANOTHER such.
Based on what Texas A&M has done so far 2019 of playing 3 good teams and losing all 3 of those games Texas A&M will lose to Georgia and will then next week lose to LSU Thanksgiving week weekend to have 5 regular season losses then Texas A&M Aggies will lose its bowl game since Texas A&M is 18-22 bowl record.
Georgia is going to win our game against Texas A&M then win over LSU and win our bowl games – both of them this season.
Jimbo Fisher a $ 75 million 10-years head coach went 9-4 not exactly what Texas A&M prayed for. This season is MORE of the same at 7-3 fixing to be 7-4 having to beat LSU next week not to be 7-5 before it even plays its bowl game.
Johnny Manziel that is Texas A&M’s claim to fame.
Texas A&M has one count them one Pro Football Hall of Fame player. Sure is a lot of hype about Texas A&M now debunked by me who joined SEC 2012 and hasn’t done shit despite always having a non-conference schedule of pussies.
Texas A&M in the SEC West is NOT as good as LSU and NOT as good as Alabama and NOT as good as Auburn. Where does that leave Texas A&M annually ?
Better than Mississippi State Arkansas and Ole Miss this year.
Still with ALL THIS every year Texas A&M finally beats someone. Do NOT let it be Georgia.
7-5 with losses this week and next week is NOT going to get Jimbo Fisher a raise nor even get him back to the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville again.
THIS is where we’re at year 2 of $75 million dollar 10-year contract for Jimbo Fisher.
Jimbo Fisher has got to do something. He is feeling the heat.
UGA is the # 1 mascot in the country.
This is an aggie ?
I didn’t know that.
All this time I thought this was Lassie.
That is not a mascot.
Lassie. A collie. Ha ha ha a collie named
Oh and Dan Mullen stick THAT up your asshole boy !
Georgia tumbled to # 10 in week 6 when the wheels came off against hapless South Carolina.
Joe Burrow transferred from Ohio State to LSU and man-handled us last year at Baton Rouge.
Kirby was # 2 last year when we traveled to Baton Rouge and got our ass handed to us by Joe Burrow 16-36. It ruined our season and tainted Kirby.
LSU went on to lose 3 games last year but Kirby got BLOWN-OUT in Baton Rouge.
Kirby is spoiling for a rematch. He has it.
Joe Burrow or Jake Fromm ? I will take Jake Fromm thank you. I know Joe Burrow has the Heisman Trophy all but wrapped-up but he has to play us pissed-off after last year’s embarrassment down there at his house. Joe Burrow couldn’t get on the field much at Ohio State where Justin Fields now faces Michigan and Penn State back-to-back and then has to play in the Big 10 Championship Game against useless Minnesota.
They are like Alabama. Haven’t beat shit all year.
Joe Burrow was 15 of 30 for 200 yards last year at Baton Rouge against us. I never expected that. We did sack him 3 times but he hit a 50-yard bomb that broke our back. Joe Burrow ALSO rushed for a 59 yards rumble against us and two (2) TD rushing against us last year. Jesus Christ. Of course Jake Fromm was intercepted twice by direct comparison and sacked 4 times by LSU but LSU does NOT have last year’s defense this year and Kirby has his finest defense reminiscent of Erk Russell 2019.
I told you we beat Auburn pre-game with our BETTER defense I said that Jake Fromm would do better against Auburn’s defense than Bo Nix did against Kirby’s defense 2019 and I was right.
I take Georgia to play one of these teams who hasn’t beat shit and listen to them all week brag about our loss to hapless South Carolina who can’t possibly even play a damn bowl game but Kirby got Mulligan for that with wins over Notre Dame Florida and Auburn now too. Don’t be surprised to see Kirby actually MOVE UP in the College Football Playoff Poll Tuesday.
Ohio State beating Minnesota in the Big 10 championship game isn’t going to mean anything.
I believe the committee has Georgia # 1 and LSU # 2. I see no reason for more than 4 teams in the playoffs. We could face LSU twice. I think when we beat LSU that LSU drops no farther than # 2. I think it should be Ohio State playing Clemson for the right to play either SEC team but it is # 1 Georgia against # 4 Clemson and # 2 LSU against # 3 Ohio State because Ohio State and Clemson didn’t play anyone.
CUPCAKE playing pussies.
Georgia jumps Clemson and Ohio State and LSU. We do that right now.
# 6 Florida ON THE ROAD down there
# 7 Notre Dame at HOME
# 12 Auburn ON THE ROAD over there on the plains.
Auburn beat # 6 Oregon.
Auburn beat 7-3 Texas A&M who will be ranked again this up-coming week.
Notre Dame beat # 23 Navy today.
Notre Dame beat # 18 Virginia.
Florida beat # 7 Auburn but Georgia beat Auburn too but still Florida beat # 7 Auburn.
We jumped their shit over there on the plains in Auburn and went ahead 21 to NOTHING at their house then held on for dear life. 44 UGA Georgia Bulldogs have now registered a TACKLE for us 2019 season. We face-off against LSU in The SEC Championship Game Saturday December 7 of 2019 at Atlanta’s Mercedes Benz Stadium. Texas A&M is next and they won tonight to go to 7-3 and are ranked in the top 25 coming-out in the morning tomorrow and then again Tuesday in the College Football Playoff Poll which will feature # 4 Georgia. Inside looking in. Again. What a win. Kirby has a fine defense and won the game just exactly as I said and guaranteed pre-game. A solid A by all tonight against a great team. 1,027 rushing yards – D’Andre Swift 2019.
Bring on # 1 LSU 10-0 on the season who beat # 3 Alabama.
LSU beat Texas who is 6-4 unranked – not ranked at all.
LSU beat Florida but so did we and we won AT JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA while LSU won at home at Baton Rouge.
LSU beat Auburn by a FIELD GOAL but we beat Auburn by a TOUCHDOWN and we did it AT AUBURN while LSU again did it at Baton Rouge.
LSU beat Alabama but Alabama hasn’t beat anyone all season.
- 1,891 – Herschel Walker 1981 SEC Record
- 1,752 – Herschel Walker 1982
- 1,616 – Herschel Walker 1980
- 1,547 – Garrison Hearst 1992
- 1,547 – Nick Chubb 2014
- 1,400 – Knowshon Moreno 2008
- 1,385 – Todd Gurley II 2012
- 1,345 – Nick Chubb 2017 6 games 2015 injured 747 yards 92 carries
- 1,334 – Knowshon Moreno 2007
- 1,324 – Musa Smith 2002
- 1,312 – Willie McClendon 1978
- 1,227 – Sony Michel 2017
- 1,216 – Tim Worley 1988
- 1,161 – Sony Michel 2015
- 1,130 – Nick Chubb 2016
- 1,103 – Frank Sinkwich 1941
- 1,068 – D’Andre Swift 2018
- 1,059 – Rodney Hampton 1989
- 1,058 – Kevin McLee 1976
- 1,042 – Elijah Holyfield 2018
- 1,027 – D’Andre Swift 2019
- 1,016 – Lars Tate 1987
RBU The University of Ground Attack UGA Running Back University 22 now have rushed for more than a 1000 yards at UGA. Here they all are for you.
60-56-8 Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry 4-game lead. Jake Fromm beats his brother at brother’s house with 3 count them three (I say again 3 TD passes.)
- # 8 Total Defense Kirby 2019. Awesome. 268 yards per game.
- # 13 for 2018.
- # 6 for 2017.
- # 16 for 2016 for Kirby.
Auburn is not winning this game because of Bo Nix. If he is like his granddad and dad he will be inaccurate.
59-56-8 Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry fixing to be stretched-out to 60-56-8 four game lead. Anyway we always win on the plains.
Our biggest problem in this game is Derrick Brown.
I thought you should know.
Rodney Garner would have said to Derrick : “Derrick Brown they have Tracy Rocker recruiting you to keep you in-state in Georgia. Only problem with that Derrick ? Tracy is from here at Auburn. He left Georgia to play here at Auburn. You are being recruited by EVERYONE to come to Auburn it seems to me Derrick. A guy who left Georgia to come to Auburn tells you you should come to Georgia ? How insincere is that ?”
No wonder we lost Derrick Brown and with a head coach who had 32 losses his previous 8-year period averaging 4 losses a year.
We can’t lose guys like Derrick Brown to Auburn.
That has to come to an end.
# 1 player in the state of Georgia signs with Auburn and now is senior playing Georgia and Tracy Rocker is with the vols.
Forget Auburn. They aren’t going to ambush us again. Auburn does not make it to The SEC Championship Game with a win over Georgia anyway. There is nothing they can do.
Auburn lost twice.
If we lose to Auburn or to Texas A&M we are outside the top 4 looking in ourselves.
59-56-8 Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry
Alabama Oregon and Minnesota are all 3 outside the playoffs looking in because they played weak schedules.
The committee is being consistent on this.
NCAA MAJOR INFRACTIONS DATABASE NCAA PROBATION :
- Nov 14, 2017 – The Ohio State University
- Dec 20, 2011 – The Ohio State University
- Mar 10, 2006 – The Ohio State University
- Jun 23, 1994 – The Ohio State University Improper recruiting; lack of institutional control; improper transportation; impermissible practice. by athletics representative. LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL. TRACK — EXTRA BENEFITS: impermissible transportation
- Jun 07, 1978 – The Ohio State University Improper transportation; improper recruiting entertainment and transportation; questionable practice; certification of compliance.
- Jan 11, 1957 – The Ohio State University Improper employment and financial aid; extra benefits; improper recruiting inducement; outside fund.
27 to NOTHING. A great time was had by all on a brisk night. Bring on Auburn.
Seriously our receivers dropped a ton of TD passes tonight and one called back lining-up wrong.
Our offense remains a work in progress and we definitely are over-ranked at # 5 with this Kirby offense.
Kirby would not throw the ball if he didn’t have to.
How are we going to score 47 points on LSU ?
Not happening. Not with Kirby the # 72 Passing Offense every year 4 in a row of those # 72 Passing Offenses for Kirby to-date here as our head football coach. Lawrence Cager had a separated shoulder for all to see hit twice on the catch once from behind designed to inflect injury. Not having him for Auburn is a huge concern. Having James Cook rush the ball 6 times seems just wrong to me Kirby. Get him out in space ONLY. 65 players played and while that is good Kirby in your case it means we had injuries and we did as Missouri played dirty all night long especially when we went for 2 to go up 27 to nothing. 2 points Kirby ? Seriously ?
They asked Steve Spurrier why he went for 2 points against us. He said because they wouldn’t let him go for 3 points.
27 to nothing and we have to go for 2 ?
Clearly tonight Kirby had us returning on special teams again. 2 games in a row for that. That’s good. Kirby you also did a better job not getting penalties tonight. Get Jake Fromm OUT of the games ahead 25 to nothing Kirby. Don’t have him running the football Kirby. Kirby your offense is clueless son. Totally clueless.
59-56-8 Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry Auburn week. If you thought that Missouri was playing dirty tonight wait until you see Auburn.
Penn State loses. Now that is funny. Thank you Penn State. # 5 for UGA Georgia Bulldogs.
We are NOT ranked in the top 5 often. I’d know with seasons’ tickets for 52 years. Lose to Auburn and everything is wasted. Lose to LSU and the everything is over. We are NOT a very good offense and our special teams don’t stand-out to me either compared to what we have done on offense and on special teams this latest 50 years I have seen every one of. Our head coach is still too conservative and stubborn and so with out experience coaching special teams or offense. It shows.
We have 7 million people in this city. 750 miles from here directly headed to nowhereville mostly NORTH and WEST I-24 bus ride. Can’t even look up the God Damn weather in Columbia have to look up St. Louis.
You can play football out there ?
Bunch of God Damn Yahoos. There is NO EXCUSE for competing in 2019 in the MAC Conference.
Some talking heads have suggested we don’t want to play Alabama. Bullshit. We play Alabama as well as anyone and always have. Our destiny runs through either LSU or Alabama this season. We don’t want Alabama ?
All Bulldogs want Alabama.
We want LSU too.
We could play BOTH 2019-2020 season this season.
Not that we can get ahead of ourselves with solid Missouri coming this weekend a team which was ranked just a week ago in the top 25 themselves. We had everything go wrong in South Carolina loss. Interceptions Fumbles Drops Penalties Calls Missed Field Goals Shanked Punts Injuries lackluster blocking Pick 6 and we lost by a field goal in 2 overtimes. That is behind us right now for a moment now. It never happened. Mulligan. However lose to Auburn everything is over. Lose to Missouri ditto. Of course the elephant in the room is winner LSU Alabama and how close the loser plays as to falling ABOVE us to keep us out. 2 SEC I pointed-out all season is a GIVEN. 3 SEC can not happen. Not with loss to South Carolina 4-5 and not even in a God Damn Bowl Game. How huge was win over Florida ? Shut up Dan Mullen. That’s always a good thing. All he could do was WHINE. Waah. That is the MOST SATISFYING since he did brag pre-game that his receivers would outclass our receivers. NO they did NOT. Everything went wrong and lost in 2 overtimes by a field goal ? Forget all that on this day (maybe to rear its head decision Tuesday.) Surely we have NOT heard the last of any of this.
Bring on Missouri.
We are playing BETTER now than earlier. That’s a factor in all this too. Under the microscope now. All forgotten (today) about 4-5 no bowl South Carolina with last 3 games App State Clemson and Texas A&M all 3 obviously losses (4-8) South Carolina sure to fuel this fire again later.
For now CFP said forget it !
All Forgiven with win over # 15 Notre Dame and # 10 Florida today.
Look what CFP did to Clemson ?
Good Lord though two 4-5 teams UNC and vols not only beat South Carolina but vols 4-5 doubled South Carolina up Saturday 41-21.
Thank you CFP.
Buck Belue 1978 to 1981.
Won all those.