Oh Kirby LOST the last 2 games last year. Kirby just LOST to his second SEC team this year this one by 10-37 after having the same quarterback and journeyman coach beat Kirby 16-36 last year – a season last year which ended with his average 3 losses.
It is known :
- Matt Luke will NOT make any play calls or ANY suggestions of play calls at UGA
- Matt Luke will NOT be allowed to meet with ANY media EVER for ANY reason whatsoever
- Matt Luke will NOT recruit any player not pre-approved by Kirby
- Matt Luke will NOT have ANY SAY about who STARTS on Matt Luke’s OL at UGA
- Matt Luke will NOT have ANY SAY about if anyone on the OL at UGA ever gets a snap or not
- Matt Luke will NOT substitute ANY PLAYER for another without the specific demand by Kirby to do so
- Matt Luke will NOT make any statements on ANY app about ANYTHING unless directed by Kirby to do so
- Matt Luke is free to tell the press anything he wants AFTER he leaves employment with UGA
- Matt Luke’s job just got a lot easier.
- Matt Luke goes to work at UGA.
- Matt Luke does what Kirby specifically tells Matt Luke to do.
- Matt Luke has NO autonomy to do or say ANYTHING at UGA if not directed to do so by Kirby
Have fun at Georgia Matt Luke – this is the last we will hear of you.
Until you leave. Then we will get an earful like your predecessor Sam Pittman who was much better at this job than you will ever be.
We just got a LOT worse as a team trading Sam Pittman for Matt Luke.
Good luck with your new job Matt Luke.
UGA Georgia Bulldogs can not be paying Matt Luke one-third of his salary alone at Ole Miss. What the hell did Matt Luke take this job for ?
Kirby hires a staff of yes men and women. If they question Kirby in the interview he moves on like he did with Mike Bobo who doesn’t like titles for show but prefers to actually be in charge of his position coach responsibilities. Here at Georgia NO ONE has that because of our fearless ruler.
Ruler whose defensive prowess and excellent recruiting is overshadowed by Kirby’s special teams fair catch settle for field goals and give no one any decision making authority and Kirby’s offensive conservatism of old man football only run the ball up the middle unless they stack the box then try to throw with no practices at that and with NO EXPERIENCE by Kirby at any coaching of either offense or special teams by Kirby.
Is THIS best for The University of Georgia Bulldogs for our head coach paid twice what Matt Luke was making at Ole Miss of $12.6 million 4 years there at Ole Miss to have NO EXPERIENCE at offense or at special teams and be in TOTAL CONTROL of both anyway ?
Clearly Kirby is GREAT at defense and at recruiting although Kirby has trouble with mobile quarterbacks like he thinks they are stupid to do that so he isn’t prepared for it. Kirby shut down LSU’s running game except for Joe Burrow. South Carolina didn’t even have a QB. With all this talent # 2 best talent in the United States of America Kirby did not try to return punts or kick-offs and settled for field goals. It’s a sad commentary really.
But one which MUST be said.
Even of one of our own.